<body>
name
an ordinary miracle

I'm lydia, am madly in love with flowers and with pink&green. :D
that aside, find out about me through my entries! or drop me a tag.

bold italic underline link

Ads
just for fun

tagboard
quit being so demure

links
my darlings

Ada Jie
Adeline
Adelyn
Alex
Amelia
Amy
Claudia
Chao Yang
Charlene
Danae
Dylan
Hui Qing
Ian
Jack
Jannah
Jason
Jerald
Jess
Jia Jun
Jian Xin
Lian Jie
Linzt
Matthew
Pei Xin
Perry
Rachel
RongFang Jie
Ruth
Shao Bing
Shu Ping
Theresa
Thomas
Tricia
Vivian
XD
Zest
Zhi Yang


Pastor Jeff
Pastor Rachel
JR Tribe
Cellgroup (:
JTRC
Angelique
Daniel
Aska, Yang Zong Wei

credits
i'd like to thank

Design: parading sentiments .
Resources: headlock.ws 3zehn.org

Sunday, November 04, 2007
10:35 PM

A cute email abt a convo with God. hope it speaks to you. :)

--

Hello? Hello? Who's this?

This is God.

God? Hi!

Hi there; just to come to chat with you.

What have I done?

Nothing.

What have you come to chat with me about?

Oh, whatever you want to talk about.

I thought you had something particular on your
mind.

No, no, just wanted to talk.

Oh, okay....what do we talk about? I'm not sure
what to say.

Oh? But you always know what to say to your
friends.

Yeah that's cuz they're my friends.

Aren't I your friend?

Oh! Yes. Yeah, sorry, God. It's just kind of wierd
talking to you through email.

Just talk to me like a friend.

Okay.

So what did you do today?

I went to the beach!

Really? How cool!

Yeah it was awesome. I tried to surf but I kept
falling over but it was so funny cuz everyone was
laughing, including me.

Hehe

Maybe surfing's not my talent. Well anyway we
went to a cafe and had pancakes.

Sounds like fun.

Yeah and after that we went back to the beach and
watched the most awesome sunset.

I created that just for you.

What?

I created that just for you.

For me? You created that sunset for me?

Yep, I knew orange was your favourite colour;
that's why there was so much of it.

Are you serious? Wow, thanks God! It was
awesome!

No problem.

Then after the sunset we stayed ages and ages
and I talked with my friends. And then the moon
came up and man it was sooo bright! And it shone
on the waters like mad.

I know; I saw you lying there on the sand and
decided to make the moon extra pretty tonight. It's
still there if you look outside.

I can see it. It's beautiful.

Thanks.

God, you seriously did that for me? I thought you
didn't care that much about me.

You thought I didn't care about you?

Well, yeah.

How come?

Well, not to be mean or anything, God, but you do
have the habit of not answering my prayers.

I do?

Yeah; I prayed that you would keep my Dad alive.
He was in hospital and I prayed with him. But you
didn't listen and now he's gone.

I listened very carefully, child.

Then how come you didn't keep him alive?

I did. He's with me now; alive as anything.

But God, I wanted him to stay alive on earth; I miss
him so much.

If you look hard enough, you'll see there are many
reasons why I took him home.

Can't you tell me one?

You'll find one soon enough.

It hurts.

I know. That's why I'm talking with you; I want to let
you know I am here for you.

What can you do to take away the pain?

Just that. I can take away pain.

How?

By loving you.

You love me?

Yeah. Didn't you know that?

Well I knew that. I learnt that in Sunday School, but
I kind of never thought you'd love me enough to
talk to me like this.

I love you even more than you think.

You're different than I thought, God.

I'm glad.

I didn't know I could just come and tell you about
my day.

What am I here for?

To be God.

Yep. To be God. What does that mean for you
personally?

Well to be honest, God, I used to think you were
always so disappointed in me whenever I stuffed
up. I thought you punished people.

That's nice to know.

But don't you ever just want to strangle someone?

No.

Well, I mean, are you ever out of patience? With
me, especially? Surely I do stuff that makes you
groan.

Hey wait a minute, I died for you. Why do you think
I did that?

Well, you died for my sins.

Yes, but why?

To take them away.

Yes, but why did I want to take them away?

Ummm....why?

Because I love you.

Oh yeah; that's right.

No! No, I really do. I love you more than you could
ever imagine. So back to the subject; because I
love you so much and I died for you, I don't see
your mistakes anymore.

Say that again?

I don't see your mistakes when I look at you.

What?!

I covered all your mistakes when I died for you. I
took your punishment and now you're clean and
worthy in my sight.

So you mean that I can go out and steal and
murder and whatever and you'll still see me as
clean?

Well, if you really loved me you wouldn't just go out
and steal and murder anyway. Those who are
clean in my sight are those who have accepted my
gift of cleanliness. A lot of people out there have
decided that instead of being washed clean, they
want to stay dirty. They don't want me. Well since
they haven't been cleaned, I still see their dirt.

Wow; that's amazing. God, what are all those
people in my church thinking when they say all you
care about is that we follow the rules, and stuff?

I don't know.

I think I really will switch churches. Which one's a
good one?

They all are.

All of them?

Yes, as long as the focus is on me and who I really
am.

Okay. Which one do you think I'll like?

You'll have to find that one out yourself. But just
remember; there is one church. I am the head, and
all you people who have accepted my gift are all
part of my church.

So you mean there's not the Methodists, and the
Catholics, and the Protestants and all that?

You name yourselves. But as long as you keep me
the focus then you are all one church.

Thanks heaps, God. I gotta go now. Are you
gonna be here when I come back?

For sure.

Okay, see ya! Oh, I mean Amen.

What?

Amen. See ya.

I'm not going anywhere.