heyhey. just a short post.. many of you cant seem to access to the tagboard, apologies for tt! dont know wht's wrong tho.. but yea. shldnt hv to do with ur com.. cos like, danae, 3sa, matt and wn cant. hah.
yeah. I got back business finance today.. I guess I got my marks by the grace of God. seriously. and for HRM(human resource management) also.. not really looking forward to get the last paper back, cos it was the one I kind of messed up. =.= BUT, I shall leave it to God..
the grades are kinda more than wht I expected. thot I wld b getting Bs.. for HRM, I got B+. then finance, I just manage to get an A. =) praise God. and for public speaking impromptu, got B+ I think....
really wanna thank God for wht he has given, altho I didnt think I deserve such grades. he's been the best Friend and Father to me. I wldnt say I'm doing too well now, but I dont wanna look at my circumstances, but at how big God is.
he has a purpose for wherever you are in now. whatever you r studying or working, it is the place God wants you to be in. =)