hey there people! today has been a great day for me.. and I really mean GREAT. :)
meeting new people yet nice people. :) truly appreciate people who take my opinions seriously. haha. cos erm, some people tend not to. =/ sometimes it happens.
but anyway. had public speaking test today! special occasion speech.. wow. I really am amazed that when I stood in front of the class, I wasn't very nervous and could talk as tho I am talking to my closest friends ><" seriously. hah.. b4 I went up, I was nervous la (obviously). then I prayed, and yea. just go up and talk lor.
praise God. His confidence really gave me the courage to speak and speak with sincerity. and I'm really thankful for that. extremely thankful.
lots of stuff happened today. and ya, it was a great day man! if I were to type it all out.. it'd take forever. =.= so erm. ya.. and I truly believe now that the small things in life can make life so much more enjoyable and happy. because I experienced it for myself today. a little appreciation, words of encouragement, a smile, a listening ear... some of the things we so often take for granted. and sometimes, even God.
so ya.. wanna encourage you all to trust in God in all circumstances. it is definitely not easy, in fact it can be the toughest thing to do.. but when we do let go of this control & submit to God, there is new found freedom and God will set you free from your worries & fears.
sometimes, it's really up to us. whether we will choose God, or choose what we think can give us security.
God will honour what you gave unto him. be it your time, energy, or anything else.