<body>
name
an ordinary miracle

I'm lydia, am madly in love with flowers and with pink&green. :D
that aside, find out about me through my entries! or drop me a tag.

bold italic underline link

Ads
just for fun

tagboard
quit being so demure

links
my darlings

Ada Jie
Adeline
Adelyn
Alex
Amelia
Amy
Claudia
Chao Yang
Charlene
Danae
Dylan
Hui Qing
Ian
Jack
Jannah
Jason
Jerald
Jess
Jia Jun
Jian Xin
Lian Jie
Linzt
Matthew
Pei Xin
Perry
Rachel
RongFang Jie
Ruth
Shao Bing
Shu Ping
Theresa
Thomas
Tricia
Vivian
XD
Zest
Zhi Yang


Pastor Jeff
Pastor Rachel
JR Tribe
Cellgroup (:
JTRC
Angelique
Daniel
Aska, Yang Zong Wei

credits
i'd like to thank

Design: parading sentiments .
Resources: headlock.ws 3zehn.org

Wednesday, July 04, 2007
11:41 PM

hey hey. actually wanted to just post a verse.. which is alr on rachel's blog. but it really spoke to me. ya.. but b4 tt, I would like to share about a vision I saw. haha. the first & only person who know abt it so far is my best sister! (drum rolllll........ ) theresa!

ya.. I had a vision on sunday during worship. first, I saw the multitudes.. like seriously, uncountable number. maybe thousands? or millions? and then it zoomed in on one person, which was me. tho I din see the face, but I kinda sense tt it was me.

then it cut off there n continued with another vision.. which was.. I saw a young lady sitting half slanted.. as in stretching out her hands to beg (tt kinda posture) and ya. I felt the pain she was experiencing. pain in both her feet.. and perhaps th pain she's experiencing in her heart. I just cried when I cld feel wht she was going through. (dont know how to describe this pain which I felt.. it's just heart wrenching)

although I dont know wht this 2 visions may mean, but it's the first time I felt so much pain while seeing a vision. and I know tt God was showing me his heart for this group of people. His compassion & love.. and how much he wants them to be blessed. I somehow know tt this is the group of ppl he wants me to reach out to... I dont know how I will be able to do it. but ya, I know God will show it to me. and b4 I saw these 2 visions, I asked God one question. "Lord, who do you want me to be a blessing to?" and I believe. this is his answer to me.

no idea how this post will speak to you guys.. but just some sharing on my part. The love of God for the unfortunate is real.. just wanna remind myself of this unique encounter.

ya.. and b4 I end this post, let's pray for chao yang ok?

Lord we just ask tt you'll heal chao yang and grant him a good rest tonight. May he experience your love for him, a deeper level of it, and be able to have a thorough recovery. amen!