decided to post so tt the very emo post will soon disappear.. =) today was really tired and well.. er. haha let's not continue. anyway, I havent ate anything yet, meaning no breakfast and lunch. =.= unintentional fast? =X haha.
and I realised tt for me.. a hungry girl is a... lazy girl. lazy to think about my projects, or rather. no ideas coming at all.
yupp. didnt present during public speaking today.. supposed to do next week then. :) phew~ I came up with the speech only like.. 11am today? and I was supposed to hv p spkg lessons at 2pm. =.= set aside 1 hour for eating n travelling.. so I have only 2 hours to do the speech AND the powerpoint. which.. haha. was damn stressful =/
all's well now tho.. thank God. cos I really think tt I cldnt do it without his help. ^^ gonna go down to aljunied later. to study... and get the MBS textbook from linzt! felt sorry to disturb her when she was studying for socio mock test. =X
to bf(best friend la): sorry for the last min notice!
yea.. my day's been okok. =/ hvnt been blessing people. must jia you jia you! jia you all! =)