it's been a day of ups and downs.. lots of ups and one major down part.
I really enjoyed the 2 gatherings I went to. my fren's farewell and the combi meeting at pastor jeff's place. :)
haha. jia jun even tolerated our whole load of suanning in the car, while figuring the way back =X thanks daddy.
as for combi meeting, needless to say.. I've learnt a lot. be it about physical boundaries, or how to be a brother's keeper, or how to prepare yourself til the right one comes.. indeed it's a wonderful time. haha. it was fun hving "fights" in the room while the bros were fellowshipping at the living room. ;) right sisters?
muahah. all in all, a day well spent. =) felt God's affirmation and yea, the determination to persevere on! will upload more pics when I have the energy... now it's time to go to my la la land. HAHA.
choosing to obey the voice of God.. and walk on. Lord, I'm running after you!