<body>
name
an ordinary miracle

I'm lydia, am madly in love with flowers and with pink&green. :D
that aside, find out about me through my entries! or drop me a tag.

bold italic underline link

Ads
just for fun

tagboard
quit being so demure

links
my darlings

Ada Jie
Adeline
Adelyn
Alex
Amelia
Amy
Claudia
Chao Yang
Charlene
Danae
Dylan
Hui Qing
Ian
Jack
Jannah
Jason
Jerald
Jess
Jia Jun
Jian Xin
Lian Jie
Linzt
Matthew
Pei Xin
Perry
Rachel
RongFang Jie
Ruth
Shao Bing
Shu Ping
Theresa
Thomas
Tricia
Vivian
XD
Zest
Zhi Yang


Pastor Jeff
Pastor Rachel
JR Tribe
Cellgroup (:
JTRC
Angelique
Daniel
Aska, Yang Zong Wei

credits
i'd like to thank

Design: parading sentiments .
Resources: headlock.ws 3zehn.org

Sunday, June 10, 2007
10:57 PM

honestly I dont know which to post, the happier or the more troubled things.. I think the happier.

yesterday and today was good man. really. for today, I went out with danae.. lol. supposed to meet at 10.50, but I was late.. =S sorry! so she walked around hall 4 first, then I go find her. yupp. actually she took bus to expo, so she will go to hall 4 first also la.. hah. but yea. I know, I shldnt hv been late. =.=

ANYWAY, then we walked around the shoes section.. -.-'' for very long. about 1 hour plus? haha. she wanted to buy shoes, but didnt get any in the end. then ok.. we went off to the clothes section. she said she saw a nice top and ONLY $5. cheap lor. haha. then try on la.. took awhile. then decided to buy it. could tell she really liked the top la. =) yeah.

then oh gosh, we realised it was 12.30 ALREADY. oh my! we met at around 11 plus... -_- haha. so faster go pay up, and yea.. queuing up took like 10-15 minutes? which we spent in front of the cam, zhi lianing =P or is it, shuang lianing? cos 2 of us take together ma -.- hahaha. oops. (hope everyone wore jacket before coming to my blog today! haha)

yupp. after which we chionged down to hall 9. I chionged less than 1/2 way and cldnt tahan alr. =.= looks like I shld start exercising.. *thinks* haha.uh huh. we made it there! alright.. stayed for the briefing and prayed together for encounter camp. yeah.

anyway.. skip skip alot of details.. and it was time to leave hall 9! =/ chiong down to best friend's place, scared tt she left her house to go out or smth. (forgot tt her fren was going to HER place, n not she go n meet her fren.. and forgot tt she meant it for yesterday. -.- I only realised after I visited her. heh)

so.. lolz. anyway, 3sa pei me til the lift b4 she left.. thanks princess! =) and yea, I took the lift up n ringed the doorbell a few times. =.= no one answered. so I decided to knock. haha. first time I appeared without any prior notice. was abit erm. worried if she was home. haha. something I ALWAYS do. worry too much -_-

and yeah. her elder sis opened the door. =D she was stunned. (as in her elder sis) and then she called woan ni. hahah. then yea. woan ni was equally stunned. her y sis too. xP no one expected it right? I'm such a genius... (oops, pardon my bhbness)

uh huh. and then, yeah! wished her happy bday.. said abit of naggy words like, dont go n drink or smoke ar. go club must tell me (NOT because I will go.. -.- if you were wondering. haha.) thankfully she still cld tahan the crap frm me. hehe.

yeah, we went off to have our "high tea". been awhile since we went for it. the nice ambience, cooling breeze, nice iced teas. HAH. sounds like a damn nice place right? it is lor! (woan ni, hor hor??) I shall nt divulge where it is tho. xP hee.

alright.. then we talked. random topics.. LOL. jus talk la. and it was really cool. been so long since we last sat down there to talk n just chat anything under the sun. yupp. it was time for me to leave for dinner.. n we stopped at 7pm. so yea, went home lor.

that's abt it.. haha. unless you wanna know abt my dinner. -.- but I dun think so la. haha. bye people. =)