寂寞開在心事旁
ji mo kai zai xin shi pang
隨手種一些傷感
shui shou zhong yi xie shang gan
不讓星星來窺探
bu rang xing xing lai gui tan
找個沉默的夜晚
zhao ge chen mo de ye wan
找個沉默的夜晚
zhao ge chen mo de ye wan
不讓星星來窺探
bu rang xing xing lai gui tan
隨手種一些傷感
shui shou zhong yi xie shang gan
寂寞開在心事旁
ji mo kai zai xin shi pang
我的關懷方式是你無法察覺的悲涼
wo de guan huai fang shi shi ni wu fa cha jue de bei liang
只能在你不經意時才鎖上我心房
zhi neng zai ni bu jing yi shi cai shuo shang wo xin fang
你往常的親切友善 是我今生的遺憾
ni wang chang de qing qie you shan shi wo jing sheng de yi han
受傷後無悔的埋在不流露的臉上
shou shang hou wu hui de mai zai bu liu lu de yan guang haha. I didn't know the first and second verse have exactly the same lyrics! just tombalek only. so cool! :)
--
HRM report is coming to an end.. finally...
after countless edits, redoing, and staying up late. the report is nearly ready to be submitted. really thank God for what He has helped me with, giving me the peace and rest I need.
I would say this week was better than last week. Things are different this week, alot of changes took place. well.. at least for me. but I'm glad to say that, although I am alone (as in no one to pei me in school), I am not lonely.
you ever felt that before? being alone has been a great time for me to just talk to God, spend some time "resting" my mind, and just. being myself. =) I couldnt ask for more. although it took abit of time to get used to this, I really like it now. it's actually more relaxing than being with people, sad to say. haha, this just shows that I am an introvert huh? x)
public speaking impromptu speech was a miracle. I really thank God for that miracle. couldn't be more amazed and grateful for what He has helped me. haha. and of course, thank God for the people around me.
my best di. haha. you know who you are la. ;) thanks for everything. keep going everyone. just believe, and walk. God bless!