hey all. I know my blog has been rotting for.. erm. a while. haha. *oops*
anyway, life's been erm. alright. haha. not used to blogging after a break. In this week, I've been learning how to leave things to God. not just saying it with my mouth or thinking it. but really meaning it in my heart.
Today as I was praying and talking to God, He spoke to me and told me.. You can say these but not mean it with your heart. And God showed me what was truly in my heart.. worries, tiredness, disbelief even.
I didn't know how to remove these from my heart, so I told God. Lord, please remove all these from my heart and help me to let go of the control. To believe you with all my heart, soul and mind.
Yeah.. it's quite an important lesson for me. dont think about how you will do it.. but just believe God and do it. dont think about how I am going to get up after a fall, just stand up. if I fall again, just stand up again.
it is that simple.. and I know that God is beside me all this while. God IS with you. =) believe Him.