<body>
name
an ordinary miracle

I'm lydia, am madly in love with flowers and with pink&green. :D
that aside, find out about me through my entries! or drop me a tag.

bold italic underline link

Ads
just for fun

tagboard
quit being so demure

links
my darlings

Ada Jie
Adeline
Adelyn
Alex
Amelia
Amy
Claudia
Chao Yang
Charlene
Danae
Dylan
Hui Qing
Ian
Jack
Jannah
Jason
Jerald
Jess
Jia Jun
Jian Xin
Lian Jie
Linzt
Matthew
Pei Xin
Perry
Rachel
RongFang Jie
Ruth
Shao Bing
Shu Ping
Theresa
Thomas
Tricia
Vivian
XD
Zest
Zhi Yang


Pastor Jeff
Pastor Rachel
JR Tribe
Cellgroup (:
JTRC
Angelique
Daniel
Aska, Yang Zong Wei

credits
i'd like to thank

Design: parading sentiments .
Resources: headlock.ws 3zehn.org

Saturday, May 19, 2007
12:34 AM

felt so hurt. din wan it to happen to others. pressurized self. lost confidence in self. no longer believed in myself.

compared self with others. copied others. felt useless.

alright.. so this is why I am tired..

I've decided.. by God's grace I'll hv the strength to climb out of this pit.. and I know. many times I will fall deeper again. but as long as I dont give up.. and I believe in God. He will make a way for me. a way out. Because He loves me, and He knows what's best for me.

For God has said that He will never leave nor forsake us. Let us depend on God for everything, every circumstance, problem... leave it to God because we have no power to control everything. neither do we have the strength or wisdom to do it.

but we do not need to feel lousy about ourselves. because God is still proud of us. and He does not compare us with others.. He made each of us the way we are now. the special way we are now.