due to "popular" demand (right..), I will try to salvage my half rotting blog. *flicks off dust and cobwebs frm my blog xP*
I wouldnt say my week has been bad.. but not fantastic either. ok.. I'm suddenly lost at what to blog. so I guess.. another time. til then~

YES!! The show is coming out on thursday!
JOHNNY DEPP *faints* hahaha..
--
alright.. I will blog more. I didnt wanna blog becos I fear I'll blog something which is emo.. or worse, negative. but it isnt very good to keep it inside myself too I guess.
haiz.. I wonder why I've been feeling so tired recently. cannot seem to shake off this "mood" from myself. what's happening to me.... haiz. I don't even know myself. I don't even understand. this just sucks. I think I need to cry it out again. this is just horrible. been crying from monday to wed. now it's only the beginning10 mins of sat, and I wanna cry again.
but then again, no one will know abt it.. cos I am just good at this. silently crying.. haha. or maybe tt's just wht I think. that everyone wont know. technically they will, if they bother reading this post now. but heck, I dont really care.
ya... all I know is. I am falling into the bottomless pit again. and.. I'm not bothering to grab hold of smth. just letting myself fall.. and fall.. and fall. WHY AM I SO STUPID? I dont know.