<body>
name
an ordinary miracle

I'm lydia, am madly in love with flowers and with pink&green. :D
that aside, find out about me through my entries! or drop me a tag.

bold italic underline link

Ads
just for fun

tagboard
quit being so demure

links
my darlings

Ada Jie
Adeline
Adelyn
Alex
Amelia
Amy
Claudia
Chao Yang
Charlene
Danae
Dylan
Hui Qing
Ian
Jack
Jannah
Jason
Jerald
Jess
Jia Jun
Jian Xin
Lian Jie
Linzt
Matthew
Pei Xin
Perry
Rachel
RongFang Jie
Ruth
Shao Bing
Shu Ping
Theresa
Thomas
Tricia
Vivian
XD
Zest
Zhi Yang


Pastor Jeff
Pastor Rachel
JR Tribe
Cellgroup (:
JTRC
Angelique
Daniel
Aska, Yang Zong Wei

credits
i'd like to thank

Design: parading sentiments .
Resources: headlock.ws 3zehn.org

Monday, May 14, 2007
12:29 AM

cried til I had no more tears left.. ever had smth like tt happen to you?

well, it happened for me today.. I must say, thank you God for not giving up on me. altho the state I am in isn't very good.. help me to trust You and do Your will...

I am special in the eyes of God. my worth is not measured by grades nor by comparison with other people. God has made me to be like this, so that I can do things other people are unable to do. I do not need to feel horrible even if it seems like I am not doing as well as others.. because this is my race. there will be many things others are unable to understand because they didn't run my race.

God is proud of us even if we fall down.. even if we make mistakes.. when He sees our heart. a heart of wanting to love Him more each day, a heart of wanting to know Him, a heart that focuses only on Him..

remember where we are going..