claiming it by faith! FOUR HUNDRED.. here I come!!
--
:) today.. led worship with 3sa. it was great. God's presence came and wow.. it was so strong.
hmmm. then today. had pre encounter. =) it was not too bad. on new birth. then sermon.. was on prayer. DONT GIVE UP PRAYING!! God will answer your prayers in His time, we must keep believing...
perseverance in prayer.
power in prayer.
priority in prayer.
yupp. erm. sry changing topic again. lol. mind kinda.. random. I am thinking of getting highlights now :) cos it's probably cheaper, hehe.
pink highlights. HAHA.
actually,
red hair n
pink (more of hot pink la) highlights would be nice. but too
attitude for me liao. zzzz. crap. hmmm.. so shld I dye? or highlight? lolz.
some suggestions for dye:
1)
purple -_- (guess who suggested such an attitude colour-2ppl suggested)
2)
orange3)
dark brownhmmm. I'm more keen on highlighting. cos cheaper and the process is faster xP I think.