<body>
name
an ordinary miracle

I'm lydia, am madly in love with flowers and with pink&green. :D
that aside, find out about me through my entries! or drop me a tag.

bold italic underline link

Ads
just for fun

tagboard
quit being so demure

links
my darlings

Ada Jie
Adeline
Adelyn
Alex
Amelia
Amy
Claudia
Chao Yang
Charlene
Danae
Dylan
Hui Qing
Ian
Jack
Jannah
Jason
Jerald
Jess
Jia Jun
Jian Xin
Lian Jie
Linzt
Matthew
Pei Xin
Perry
Rachel
RongFang Jie
Ruth
Shao Bing
Shu Ping
Theresa
Thomas
Tricia
Vivian
XD
Zest
Zhi Yang


Pastor Jeff
Pastor Rachel
JR Tribe
Cellgroup (:
JTRC
Angelique
Daniel
Aska, Yang Zong Wei

credits
i'd like to thank

Design: parading sentiments .
Resources: headlock.ws 3zehn.org

Thursday, May 31, 2007
11:18 AM

alright... time for some update. proper one. :)

monday- project submission. needless to say, chionged like mad. details, ask me. LOL. too much to say here. but by God's grace, handed it up on time. quality good or not, I dont really care liao =X

was really very tired.. but praise God. He gave me a time of rest... spending time with Him and telling Him everything. been awhile since I last shared so much to Him? haha.

tuesday- din go for lessons, cldnt get up lor. =.= on the verge of falling sick, but didn't. in the end still went to school.. just to discuss project presentation (role play) kinda quarrelled with my grpmate.. which is bad. but I guess, our moods weren't good la.

one guy was having hangover, n I was gonna fall sick. LOL. wadever right? -_- anyway, after the discussion.. went down to macs to see 3sa. we studied together! and I kinda said everything abt project out to her. another person who knows everything tt happened during that fateful sunday night and monday morning -_-

then we studied for about 3 hours. power hor?? to me it is an accomplishment le. haha. but 3sa said she stayed longer b4. think it's, studied in the library for 5-6 hours. O_O win lor!! my other fren can stay in school til 8 pm. =.= to study. dots...

wednesday- YESTERDAY. yes, doesnt feel like ytd to me. anyhow, we had our roleplay. wasnt too bad la. kinda cool also. basically cos my group has an exchange student from Finland, he spoke in Finish(?) la.. pro bo? and honestly, it sounded like tongues to me. o_o got the accent of tongues. wow. next time shld ask him to talk more in his own language. hahaha..

overall things were good. then went out with woan ni! to bugis. =) been awhile since I last went out with her. had serious and crazy times. HAHA. crazy times are like, I started going "meow meow meow" oops. being bo liao la..

and yea. now thursday. yesterday really felt like friday to me. and today, saturday. but I guess... it's only thursday -__-

anyway, tt's all. I'm done!