<body>
name
an ordinary miracle

I'm lydia, am madly in love with flowers and with pink&green. :D
that aside, find out about me through my entries! or drop me a tag.

bold italic underline link

Ads
just for fun

tagboard
quit being so demure

links
my darlings

Ada Jie
Adeline
Adelyn
Alex
Amelia
Amy
Claudia
Chao Yang
Charlene
Danae
Dylan
Hui Qing
Ian
Jack
Jannah
Jason
Jerald
Jess
Jia Jun
Jian Xin
Lian Jie
Linzt
Matthew
Pei Xin
Perry
Rachel
RongFang Jie
Ruth
Shao Bing
Shu Ping
Theresa
Thomas
Tricia
Vivian
XD
Zest
Zhi Yang


Pastor Jeff
Pastor Rachel
JR Tribe
Cellgroup (:
JTRC
Angelique
Daniel
Aska, Yang Zong Wei

credits
i'd like to thank

Design: parading sentiments .
Resources: headlock.ws 3zehn.org

Saturday, May 05, 2007
7:49 PM

alright.. ms lydia got bored again. =X hahah. not a surprise huh.

hmmm. no idea what to blog. I didn't do much today.. slacked alot. and sleeeeeeep. OH YES. I remember wht I wanna blog alr. haha. I'm thinking of dying hair. xP but.. hmm. quite ex right?

zzz.. BUT SO SIAN OF MY HAIR LIAO. =/ hahaha. must save up first I guess. maybe get it after mid sem break. aiya, dunno leh. another way is to cut hair.... but. =.= cant bear to cut my long hair la..

so... I haven't made up my mind. guess knowing myself, I won't wanna have too much changes. being the low risk-taker. so I wld end up choosing dying my hair. I've got the colour I want in my head... red. yeap. I mean it. =P

alright la... I hv no idea wht to blog alr. =/ so bye bye.

God, cld you stop this whole process? it's so painn, so.. torturous.. and yet. I know.. wht is Your will. so help me to obey it... I really need Your help....