<body>
name
an ordinary miracle

I'm lydia, am madly in love with flowers and with pink&green. :D
that aside, find out about me through my entries! or drop me a tag.

bold italic underline link

Ads
just for fun

tagboard
quit being so demure

links
my darlings

Ada Jie
Adeline
Adelyn
Alex
Amelia
Amy
Claudia
Chao Yang
Charlene
Danae
Dylan
Hui Qing
Ian
Jack
Jannah
Jason
Jerald
Jess
Jia Jun
Jian Xin
Lian Jie
Linzt
Matthew
Pei Xin
Perry
Rachel
RongFang Jie
Ruth
Shao Bing
Shu Ping
Theresa
Thomas
Tricia
Vivian
XD
Zest
Zhi Yang


Pastor Jeff
Pastor Rachel
JR Tribe
Cellgroup (:
JTRC
Angelique
Daniel
Aska, Yang Zong Wei

credits
i'd like to thank

Design: parading sentiments .
Resources: headlock.ws 3zehn.org

Tuesday, April 24, 2007
10:47 PM

wow.. first time I saw my classmates today. hmmm. generally alot of guai ppl. for the girls la. guys seem like the typical kinda (not to overgeneralize.. but to me it's typical), the type tt's very lame... like to joke with teacher and hv abit of the singlish slang there. =/

I can only say this.. I MISS MY FIRST YEAR CLASS!!! a few ppl.. some of the guys. some of the girls. ahhh. =X back to those nostalgia. crapp.

then today talked alot with linzt abt 4e7. suddenly remember so much of the funny times with them. and yea.. I MISS 4E7 ALSO. after so long.. I still miss them =X hahaha. they're still the best class ever la. altho I din know them well.. but I found them very nice!

hmmm.. recently had loads of worries. and I mean LOADS. on the bus to sch, on my way to class, after class. this self-consciousness just creeps in when I step into tp. WHY? I just want to be myself.. but it is so tough. =/ wht with all the uncertainty and all the thing abt knowing how to network.. and blah and blah and blah bla bla.

guess today went alright. just tt well... =/ aiya. let's nt mention it. haha. loads of coincidences too. I did a survey and guess wht? the surveyor was someone from FCBC!! WOW.. n she completedthe ladder of success (I'm assuming here). from ps yang chen's tribe! haha. cool right..she's from campus crusade. invited me for tea n all. still thinking if I shld go, considering how anti social I can get and all tt.. zzzz.

and and. someone from my primary sch is in my class. wht a coincidence! but she's really confident.. aiya.. the kind of person I wanna be. sporty, confident, friendly... =/ and somehow I feel I cant talk with her. mayb cos I m envious of her? -shrugs- I guess so.. haiz. and her mention of being abigail's friend.. made me reminded of pri sch n all the stress sets in. ahh. I think I was seriously thinking too much.

but.. ya. =/ it's nt easy I guess. since I hv been "haunted" by this "childhood" of mine for so long. and still am at times.. without even realising it. (just like today) so I must jia you! God told me to just be myself.. actually He told me tt since the beginning of the day. but sometimes it's just easier said than done I guess. =X

take things one step at a time...