<body>
name
an ordinary miracle

I'm lydia, am madly in love with flowers and with pink&green. :D
that aside, find out about me through my entries! or drop me a tag.

bold italic underline link

Ads
just for fun

tagboard
quit being so demure

links
my darlings

Ada Jie
Adeline
Adelyn
Alex
Amelia
Amy
Claudia
Chao Yang
Charlene
Danae
Dylan
Hui Qing
Ian
Jack
Jannah
Jason
Jerald
Jess
Jia Jun
Jian Xin
Lian Jie
Linzt
Matthew
Pei Xin
Perry
Rachel
RongFang Jie
Ruth
Shao Bing
Shu Ping
Theresa
Thomas
Tricia
Vivian
XD
Zest
Zhi Yang


Pastor Jeff
Pastor Rachel
JR Tribe
Cellgroup (:
JTRC
Angelique
Daniel
Aska, Yang Zong Wei

credits
i'd like to thank

Design: parading sentiments .
Resources: headlock.ws 3zehn.org

Tuesday, April 03, 2007
2:00 PM

wahaha. I'm here again! why? cos I'm bored la. x) oops.

haha. ytd met up with woan ni again!! =D lol.. we went to......










Tampines. -.-'' cos we've walked bugis and orchard for a few times alr. sian liao. xD but, it doesn't mean we spend alot hor.. haha. ytd none of us bought anything. :) wahaha. no money also.

anyway, tml I'm gonna start work! like.. finally. today I guess they didn't need me yet -.-'' cos my agent didn't ask me to go down.

so yupp. blogging will be less frequent from tomorrow onwards.. or so I think. haha. see how la. =D oh yea.. I'll be working as a receptionist. Pick up calls and also handle customers? I guess? =/ hahaha oops. don't even know the company's name yet actually. LOL... last minute man. -.-

yupp.. now listening to Akatsuki No Kuruma of Gundam Seed. VERY NICE!! my fav song.. cos it's emo la x) oops. it's Cagalli's theme song for those who watched Gundam Seed. =) but it's sad... about the war and all. and they played tt song when.... cagalli's dad sacrificed himself to save the others (kira, athrun, lacus, cagalli)

In blunt terms, he self destructed himself. =( ouch. I rmb tt scene the most. where cagalli cried and screamed "NO!! FATHER!!!!!!" ='( cos he specifically gave her a pic of her sibling, whom she din know abt.. which will turn out to be Kira. They are twins btw.. I think.

he did it to tell her tt she still has a kin on earth even if he died. so touching right.... *sobs* if my dad did tt to me.. omg. I'll cry like mad. =/ ok nvm.. I'm dramatizing too much. AGAIN.

ok, I've digressed. -.-'' oops. ya.. so where was I. OH. the job. ok.. hmm. ya, so I'll need to find comfortable office shoes (it's very impt!!) -_-" currently I hv one ultra uncomfortable 娃娃鞋。 zzz, I've worn it like, more than 6 times alr. STILL SO PAIN. am I suay or am I wht?

haha. then another one is heels. looks very nice, but one problem. I have yet to master the skill of walking around in heels. "tip-toeing" around, I'd say. okok no offence to those who wear them. =)

yup. ok... I think I've ranted alot today. congrats to those who made it so far. ^_^ you did it! *claps claps claps*