<body>
name
an ordinary miracle

I'm lydia, am madly in love with flowers and with pink&green. :D
that aside, find out about me through my entries! or drop me a tag.

bold italic underline link

Ads
just for fun

tagboard
quit being so demure

links
my darlings

Ada Jie
Adeline
Adelyn
Alex
Amelia
Amy
Claudia
Chao Yang
Charlene
Danae
Dylan
Hui Qing
Ian
Jack
Jannah
Jason
Jerald
Jess
Jia Jun
Jian Xin
Lian Jie
Linzt
Matthew
Pei Xin
Perry
Rachel
RongFang Jie
Ruth
Shao Bing
Shu Ping
Theresa
Thomas
Tricia
Vivian
XD
Zest
Zhi Yang


Pastor Jeff
Pastor Rachel
JR Tribe
Cellgroup (:
JTRC
Angelique
Daniel
Aska, Yang Zong Wei

credits
i'd like to thank

Design: parading sentiments .
Resources: headlock.ws 3zehn.org

Sunday, April 01, 2007
11:43 PM

today was fine.. I only managed to sleep 4 hours plus because my bro woke me up at 8 plus a.m. -_- and yes, if you bothered doing ur maths. I slept at around 4. head was spinning after sending him back to camp.. but am ok now. cos I bathed. haha. nutcase me. bathing at 11.30 pm. and washed my hair also... lolz. so mad. can wait til tml for the hair to dry.

learnt alot today. the sermon was great.. I heard alot from the Lord on reaping and sowing.. and other matters as well.

no idea why.. but I feel emo again. lol.. I don't understand myself sometimes. there are still so many things I don't know abt myself..

altho I may hv gone through some hardships, but. I think I haven't experienced enough to say "I have been through life" I haven't been through immense stress.. even if I have, linzt n my bro will hear me out. and it won't be so horrible. or I'll just cry.

in some sense, I've realised tt I am fortunate.. (yet again) and there r many ppl who hv to go through alot of stress everyday. and I know tt it isn't easy. being someone who detests stress to the core.

if I hv to summarize wht I've learnt.. it wld be tt.

You can run from ur fears, but you can't do it forever. One day, you have to face up to it. and the best way to deal with ur fears is to face up to it.. but this isn't as easy as it's said. it requires real courage and strength. courage to face up to it, strength to overcome it. (by strength I do nt just mean physical, but mental strength also)

honestly.. I do not think I hv much for both.