lol. omg. I signed out of blogger.. then after tt I forgot I signed out. I signed back in -_-" zzzz ok. stm at work. hahah! short term memory getting frm bad to worse... oh no!! =X heheh
so since I came back without me even realising, I figured I shld at least type something =D TOMORROW HOLIDAY! I am happy. hehe. but.. not going to watch spiderman 3 with all of them. sad.. think I am gonna try to study at home.
after all, I dun hv the $ to go also la.. although I really wanted to go. n 3sa also not going. =( so I guess, the best way is to save $ first. yup.
anyway, I'm joining a CCA with linzt. it's called
mentoring. :P teaching kids (pri 4 to 6) maths and english. hopefully I will learn to teach better.. in a less complicated way. wonder how the kids will be like too. o_o the guai kind?? HAHAH. I wish right? :S heheh.
the whole of today.. I felt very defeated. I thot to myself alot of negative things.. I wondered to myself, there are just SO many things I cannot do. and all..
but thank God. He reminded me tt I'm not alone. I will not depending on my own strength, but God's strength.
honestly, I am disappointed in some stuff. but I guess, some things are not meant to be. you may hv alot of fate with someone, but then.. you two just CANT talk. and worse still, I feel intimidated. haiz.. or mayb it's just me la (very possible actually).
was very confused today also.. but thank God. I know tt
He will never leave me. It's a
promise He has given to me.
So I shall take things one step at a time... let God guide me n show me His will. =))