I'm blogging once again.. soo many people haven't been blogging. =/ kinda sad. so I am blogging now.
today I had a great time with God. just telling Him how much I love Him and just crying in the presence of God.... just such an amazing encounter once again. =) recently been thinking about things.. and many things are left unanswered by God. now I've found the answer.. because I haven't been focussing on God. but rather on His answers.
it's just like believing God, for His miracles and blessings.. and not because you really know tt God is real and He loves us so much.
sometimes, we just need to come back to God and say...
Lord, please take everything from me. This heart of mine no longer belongs to anyone else but You.and all the worries and thoughts... amazingly fades to the background.
I love You, I love You, I love You... (x3)
and my heart will follow, wholly after You..
this is my promise to God..