I had a nice day out today.. went to KBox with linzt and xiao hui!! altho I zao xia-ed 3/4 of the time... n linzt tried to correct me..
but I still continued with my zao xia-ing.. haha.
it was fun! spent some time stoning, some time singing, some time eating, some time harmonising
a.k.a zao xia-ing. LOL.
after tt.. we went to shop around. lol. nono. we ate dinner first.. at the hawker centre! ate the famous HAINANESE BONELESS CHICKEN RICE. but guess wht.. my fren's one had some bones. -.-
anyway, then we walked ard parkway.. haha. the best part of the shopping will nt be disclosed here. LOL. linzt will know why...
but her face went very red la. wah lao... you n xiao hui ar. tsk tsk.OH YES.. I rmb one part now! I saw these small stuffed toy dogs n cats n I dunno wht else.. and they
move (!!!) and
bark/meow/whtever-else. SO CUTE LAA. and guess wht
linzt said.. she said I was
childish. -_-" thanks ar... hahahah.
OH I SUDDENLY RMB SOMETHING ELSE. we were on the topic of
wht age we look like.. and I always dislike the answer I get when ppl guess my age.
hot favourite answer: 16. -_- hahaha. but I guess looking young has it's benefits. xP better than looking old...
but I still dun wanna look soo young =((