finally decided to spend some time blogging. actually, I did come to this page a few times.. but always
didn't feel like blogging. and before I typed anything, I clicked the
sign out button. hahah.
been doing some reflections recently. and I really mean recently.. like just now only. haha. God showed me new things of myself.. new discoveries! and answered one qn I hv asked a long time ago.... long long long time ago.
or rather, have been constantly asking myself, but not knowing the answer. cos it just seemed so, odd.
I've realised tt I am a very distant person to many people. Altho they know me,
they do not know much... and they know tt I am keeping stuff. like, sometimes when you talk to a person.. you can feel whether the person shares everything,
or not. You just know.. and I am one of those who keep lots of things to myself. put it nicely, it's introverted.
to put it bluntly, it's antisocial. haha..
but actually deep inside, I desire to know people more. and somehow.. I just can't do it.
ya. ok.. enough of the serious stuff. today band practice wasn't too bad. I got to play the
drums!!! (cool right? hahaha.) of cos not for the JTRC songs la.. x) but still, not bad.
I'm starting to figure out different beats and all! haha. realised wht my fren said was very true.
"when you dun know how to play drums at first, just anyhow whack!" wahahaha. as long as you're
on beat can le la.
^^ yeah. and we celebrated
shao bing's birthday.
zest's spiritual bday too! haha. ps jeff prayed for them and then we were dismissed. :)
thank God for today!