wahahaha. I know many of you will
kill me for saying this. but really, today's a great day to sleep!!! xD haha. I woke up
3 pm btw!
(senses tt people are glaring at the com screen now. oops xP)okok.. but really. I had a great sleep... erm. nt to make you guys jealous or wht la. but I haven't been sleeping well recently. =X somehow.. I get weird dreams and all. but today's dreams.. generally are ok. not very weird. (altho I cant rmb wht they are abt alr) =DD and tt's a good thing.. so happy!
yeah.. but you know. waking up at 3pm has its bad points too. when I was done with lunch and online for wht seemed like only a little while... it's already 6pm!! -_- at first I thought how come time passed so fast, then I realised it's cos I woke up so late =X ah, I shall try to get up earlier tml! hehe.
mmm hmm. amazing man. now's 6.45 alr. woan ni is off work (in chi, 放工) ! omg.. ok.. -_-" I guess the weather's still so nice, so I'm still feeling tt it's like 3 plus only. RIGHT LYDIA. ok nevermind. haha..