hey. it's been an (amazingly) great week. altho I started off being, stressed. extreme tiredness... and all. but ultimately when I look back, it has been a fruitful time. I don't regret doing wht I've done with my time.
the major highlight of the week is, (of course) G12 CONFERENCE. The presence of God was so strong, wht pastors preached has re-ignited the passion which was burning out in many of us. the passion for the g12 vision.
indeed, as wht 3sa has said too, there are still many things we do not understand.. and if we do understand all things, we can replace God alr. so I guess, we must take things one step at a time. wht I've taken back from the conference was, a renewed love and passion for God. tt I don't want to be just Christian, but I want to be Christ-like.
we can influence others through our way of life. we are either in the army of God, or we are not. there's no middle status. you are either hot, or cold. if you are lukewarm, God will spit you out of His mouth.
and I pray that, all who hv went. will have a desire to be passionate about God, and also to show it through our lifes. the way we lead them. amen!