<body>
name
an ordinary miracle

I'm lydia, am madly in love with flowers and with pink&green. :D
that aside, find out about me through my entries! or drop me a tag.

bold italic underline link

Ads
just for fun

tagboard
quit being so demure

links
my darlings

Ada Jie
Adeline
Adelyn
Alex
Amelia
Amy
Claudia
Chao Yang
Charlene
Danae
Dylan
Hui Qing
Ian
Jack
Jannah
Jason
Jerald
Jess
Jia Jun
Jian Xin
Lian Jie
Linzt
Matthew
Pei Xin
Perry
Rachel
RongFang Jie
Ruth
Shao Bing
Shu Ping
Theresa
Thomas
Tricia
Vivian
XD
Zest
Zhi Yang


Pastor Jeff
Pastor Rachel
JR Tribe
Cellgroup (:
JTRC
Angelique
Daniel
Aska, Yang Zong Wei

credits
i'd like to thank

Design: parading sentiments .
Resources: headlock.ws 3zehn.org

Thursday, February 08, 2007
11:07 PM

yoyoyo. me back.. don't think anyone missed my blogging tho. hahaha. nvm, tt was just randomness. anyway, MY PSYCHOLOGY PROJECT IS OVER!! and the presentation went well~ wheeeeeee. thank God really. because I know that he was the reason why I presented calmly. Altho some parts weren't as good, I think I have done my best. and tt's the most impt thing. =)

I will miss all my grpmates.. ahhh. they are like, cooperative! =) sherine, mok, nic and dan. Feel like putting up the group photo here. LOL. oops... hmm. shall put up on friendster. here not so safe. lol, you don't know who views ur blog and all. hahahaha, I think too much. =P

yup. so can start the mugging schedule soon! LOL. need to catch up for many subjects. chionging projects n neglecting my diet and tutorial/lectures. oops. CHIONG AR! but mustn't chiong too fast, later run out of steam. haha.