hey there. hmmm. initially wanted to blog, but I guess I am ok now. which is a good thing. I got back my accountings test results! so damn surprising.. =/ haha. in the end, I din make the error I thought I did.
I didn't know tt there was this side of me who cldnt take failure, take mistakes. perhaps I cared alot abt it. I guess no matter how you tell yourself tt "at least you've done your best", sometimes you'll still say tt "hey. why did I make such a silly mistake." =/ it's the pressure you gv yourself at times which makes you feel sad/disappointed. and I was kinda disappointed in myself. sometimes you wanna be good in smth and it back fires? this happens in life. just as how you were happily walking out of the hall thinking tt you'll pass, and then realising tt ur test paper was full of mistakes. this cld b why I dislike putting in too much effort. cos I feel tt the higher the hopes, the more the disappointment.
when I worked very hard in primary sch, wht happened? I turned out to b among the last few of my class. and I wondered to myself, I work so hard n yet.. I still am inferior. thankfully, I've learnt tt doing ur best is most impt. but sometimes, you will still b disappointed. guess this is life. if there's nth to learn, life is gonna b boring huh.