had a sudden urge to blog in chinese a few days ago. maybe I should.. =) inspired by da dong to blog in chinese. it's like, I dun know. the way they express themselves are smth which amazes me. sounds very deep and yeah. deep. I like that. (:
my exams are 3/5 over. 2 more papers on thursday. one at 2.30 pm and another at 7pm. =/ horrible timing as usual, but not as horrible as today's. Business Accountings 2 at 9.30 am..... Business Statistics at 7PM. yeah. 7 PM. paper ended at 9pm. =/
I just realised, it's so much less stressful when you hv nth to keep up with. like you know, if you hv an image to maintain (like actors) then you have to behave and feel stress tt people are noticing your movements? I had this same feeling this week. exams week and at first I told myself. "alright.. I must do my best, the results don't matter"
WHAT AN OUTRIGHT LIE TO MY OWN SUBCONSCIOUS.
yes. God showed me like.. what I was really thinking. and I guess with the straight As I got for the mid semestral tests, came the HEAVY LOAD of stress. stress to maintain the grades.. to ensure that they don't fall. MY MY MY. and for POM, I was too stressed. I could actually read a mcq question and after tt think "what the hell is it asking?" man, I just became dumber this week. lol.
but thankfully I'm kinda over myself going *blank* in POM. It taught me a lesson.. I must do things at my own pace. the rest don't matter. of cos, it's nt easy to overcome this problem of "I MUST get the ace. I must I must..." but I ultimately felt tt. well, all of us have our own lives to lead. and I shldn't make myself feel so horribly miserable just for a few test papers. what matters is tt you're happy. KAI XIN JIU HAO! =) and I don't know.. but to those who r feeling stressed out. maybe it'll b good to stop for a moment and think. "what exactly am I streessed about? why?" and perhaps, frm there try to improve the stress situation you r in.
good day people. bbye~