yay. school's into its second week for me. been not too bad, thank God for His guidance (: but hmm. still been feeling lazy, dread starting on tutorials.. but not projects. -_- don't dare to procrastinate for projects cos I have one fren who's pretty gan chiong abt everything, nearly. Haha, but she's a nice friend to have! =)
Yup, anyway. Wanna thank God for the good grades I've gotten so far. 40.5/45 for Business Accountings 2. and 45.5/50 for Business Statistics.. The results are really great and I can only thank God for being with me through the tests and showing me places where I have done wrong. Most imptly, the peace I feel when I do the test! =)
Tml's marketing tutorial.. don't feel like doing it, but I guess I must try. Yeah... (: went down to suntec after school and eating at LJS. watched the vj mass dance and saw a few old friends.. haha. kinda wonder now why I am introverted? no idea. -shrugs- haha. everyone is special I guess!
Alright. short and sweet update! haha. getting back marketing results tml... arh! leave it to God I guess =)
suddenly rmbed that I was so afraid tt I'll do badly for Bus Stats, I prayed just before I got back the papers. Haha. I believe it was cos of God tt my results turned out so well. ^_^ must ganbatte!