hey.. I think this post is dedicated to
thank God. haha. for many things..
1)
My grandmother is much much better now! Yay.. She looks better too. in chinese, they call it the "
qi se" =) so relieved when I went to see her ytd. =X haven't visited her in a week cos of work and tests.
2)
Bus Stats and Bus Acctg Tests are over!!!!! Acctgs I made one mistake.. but heck~ it's alr a miracle tt last minute mugging which started at
12 plus am today, actually worked. -_- chionged lectures 7-9 in abt 1 to 1.5 hours. From 12 plus to 1 plus.. Hahaha. And for P&L
(profit n loss) Statement, I managed to get the same answer as 2 of my classmates!!
yay! altho my error was there.
=) thank God. haha. probably would have freaked out if not for Him.
3)
POM(Principles of Management) presentation went ok. =) I think it was not bad actually, cos my group was one of the few who used the right "lighting" to present.
My tutor said smth abt, the presenters have more impact on you when you can see their faces clearly. =)
4)
My friends!! Not only those who prayed for me, but also those who listened to me complain abt school.. esp. project -_- hahaha. namely,
linzt! (esp. tolerating my easily irritable mood. lol!) yay~ and also, everyone who prayed for my grandmother. =)
Today's my bro's bday...
haven't planned wht to do.. oh no! =X ok I think this is all. cya people.