<body>
name
an ordinary miracle

I'm lydia, am madly in love with flowers and with pink&green. :D
that aside, find out about me through my entries! or drop me a tag.

bold italic underline link

Ads
just for fun

tagboard
quit being so demure

links
my darlings

Ada Jie
Adeline
Adelyn
Alex
Amelia
Amy
Claudia
Chao Yang
Charlene
Danae
Dylan
Hui Qing
Ian
Jack
Jannah
Jason
Jerald
Jess
Jia Jun
Jian Xin
Lian Jie
Linzt
Matthew
Pei Xin
Perry
Rachel
RongFang Jie
Ruth
Shao Bing
Shu Ping
Theresa
Thomas
Tricia
Vivian
XD
Zest
Zhi Yang


Pastor Jeff
Pastor Rachel
JR Tribe
Cellgroup (:
JTRC
Angelique
Daniel
Aska, Yang Zong Wei

credits
i'd like to thank

Design: parading sentiments .
Resources: headlock.ws 3zehn.org

Thursday, January 11, 2007
10:22 PM

been struggling through certain stuff in my life recently.. sometimes it's so tough to let go and Let God. and also very tough to not be judgemental esp. towards those you dislike.

hmmm. never mind abt tt. I guess God is trying to train patience in me.. arhhh. Difficult training, with lots of irritating events. Or perhaps because I am oversensitive at times.. hahaha. oh well. =)

Still.. wanna thank God for the remaining results I have. All in all, I've scored 4 As for my subjects.. the first few were better scored and the others.. hahaha. I just reached, but still it's been good. =)I've realised that there are many things in life which are taken for granted, for eg. health, peace, friends, family etc.. And I, have been the one taken for granted by my friends sometimes.

And sometimes I wonder to myself, how do those who do jobs which are "thank-less" actually continue n motivate themselves.. when they know people are not appreciating them for what they hv done. And I think, it's because of love. But as I have mind battles on whether it's worth it to do such a thing, I realise those who do such jobs.. don't feel so horrible. precisely because they didn't care about that as much.

Altho I cldn't come up with a conclusion on which is better, I've decided tt I shldn't think too much. You might become overly bitter as a result, and fyi, has ever happened to me. But thank God tt I am over it.. or else I would always be "thinking others owe me something". In chinese it's, yi wei zheng ge shi jie qian ni.

Ya. So it's good to be simple. simple-hearted!

Always thankful!
Always victorious in Christ. Always a blessing to all. =)