been awhile since I've been here. haiz.. problems are stacking. been praying and believing but you can't help but worry I guess. It's like, a natural reaction.
I don't know. but recently I've been
really blur. No exaggeration for the word
really.
1) I forgot to bring my textbook for my maths test. (open book test, if you were wondering)
2) I forgot to bring the calculator... ARHHHHHH. *screams*
3) I forgot to bring (yes I forgot
AGAIN) my lecture book. So.... I went to the lecture w/o the book.
4) I
KEEP forgetting to do other stuff, eg. plan how to celebrate my bro and dad's bday. BTW, both are in this week... and side by side too. I'm soooo dead. -_-
And the reasons for my blurness? I know it myself. I'm too worried.... it's like.. altho I am not constantly thinking abt the problem, I am burdened by it subconsciously.. like, neglecting my work and all. haiz. =S OK. Shall end here.. going to audition! trying to get my mind off things..
-God will make a way, when there seems to be no way. He works in ways we cannot see. He will make a way for me-