revelations..
hey! just back from the party... God has spoken alot to me. And I still wanna blog about what happened in the party.. hmmm. I'll try my best to summarize! :)
Haha. We went for dinner at changi airport.. Many people. Then hung around at BK altho we didn't really eat. Haha. Cracked lame jokes.. -_- Zi Jian's and Matt's jokes are like.. lame. Altho I don't really recall Zi Jian's one alr. =S Stm ma. spare me.
Yeap, went to the viewing mall at about.. hmm 7 plus 8. 3 groups displayed their mind maps. 3sa, danae, lester- 1st to present. then.. matthew n zi jian (cos marcus n dylan not around). after tt, rachel lester jian xin claudia shao bing. haha. Mainly had to explain thoroughly on what IS justification and sanctification. AND, what's wrong about living life by the law. and. why Jesus' death is so significant. PLUS the verses to them. yes.. tough man. haha, but they all pulled through.
Uh huh. So.. well. go church after tt. and counted down. first sang loads and loads of song.. then gave thanks to God for what He has done in 2006. I realised I did take Him for granted.. =X count down and then. we did one really cool thing. stood in one circle and run like mad in one direction! so fun man.. although was a little tired after. Haha. then suddenly JJ (I think) wanted to change direction. -_- er.. so run other way. kena stepped a few times, but still fun.
After tt, CY suggested running into the circle and out. Haha. Cool. Did it like 3 times.. and the camera was focusing on us! yay. oops. =S haha. it was fun la.. even if no cam was there. :) Yeap. Then Basia, CY n JJ prayed for us.. haha. After tt go home! Sat yeo's lorry.. damn nice. the wind was strong and we sang loudly.. at some points. =X haha. shldn't be a nuisance to ppl.. anyway. yup. must really thank him for being so nice and offered us a lift despite the time.. I reached home at. 1.20 la. or later..
yea. that's for the day. as for reflections.. read on! (duh... haha. oops I like to say redundant stuff at times..)
and SO. Hmmm.. I guess God has spoken to me and told me not to give up, but instead depend on Him. I recall when we were waiting for the anointing part after sermon.. I was alittle worried. Like, wht if I fall or don't dare to drop behind n stuff.. I think too much sometimes. Lol. So the person in charge of mine told me these, which struck me alot.
"Don't worry! I'll catch you when you fall."
At that moment, I got stunned. Cos it seemed as tho God spoke to me through another person... which is like, so incredible. And it did feel as tho He was the one saying it. Praise God! I guess, faith IS a very impt element in Christianity. Because we believe in God, who we cannot see. And if we don't believe in Him, He is unable to include us in His master plan. And imagine, the fun and everything you'd miss out.
So I've told myself... I must live my life to the best I can. And always hold on to Jesus. Always n forever.
yeap.. haha. you've made it! you've completed the entire lengthy post.. :)